Are you a pharmacist and eager to kick start your career? Are you excited by the opportunity to learn and grow in one of the leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide? If so, then this job is the one for you to explore.
As a Medical Representative, you will be responsible to achieve the agreed upon detailing, productivity and performance level for customers and accounts through visits within a given territory.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following :
- To meet the detailing average (customers, accounts visits / call frequency) within the agreed upon timescales.
- To achieve the agreed upon contact, coverage and frequency targets (Quantity & Quality) through F2F and virtual meetings and deliver the agreed upon customer centric activities within operating budget as per the GSK way of working and policies.
- To promote defined CH products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and the understanding of GSK CH priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
- Effective administration of territory business including the maintenance of high-quality record systems, checking market segmentation, usage of the handheld and timely processing of territory business expenses (AV and personal).
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams and coordination of cycle visits with co-detailing colleagues in order to understand, maximize and drive territory achievements.
- To lead analysis for reporting and other cross functional requirements.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- 0 – 5 years of experience (a proven successful selling track record in a Pharma environment is a plus).
- Knowledge of Pharma industry and its changing environment.
- English language fluency is a must.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Territory Business Planning
- Customer Planning
- Understanding Needs
- Leveraging Market & Product knowledge
- Handling Objections & Closing
- Category Management